As President of Curana Health Medical Group, Chris oversees a national team of providers and health care professionals serving older adults in more than 1,000 senior living communities. Chris also leads Curana Health’s unique value-based care, outcomes-driven model to ensure proactive, coordinated, and preventative care for a disproportionately vulnerable, high-risk population.
Before joining Curana, Chris served in several leadership roles at Evolent Health including co-founder and Chief Growth Officer for Evolent Care Partners, the company’s primary care risk business. Prior to his time at Evolent, Chris spent ten years working in health policy in Washington, DC, including at the Senate Finance Committee, the Office of Health Reform in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and the National Economic Council at the White House.
Chris is a graduate of Bowdoin College and lives in Washington D.C. with his wife and two daughters.
- Chief Growth Officer, Evolent Care Partners
- Policy Advisor for Healthcare, The White House, National Economic Council, Executive Office of the President
- Director of Delivery System Reform, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Board Member, National Coalition on Healthcare
- Board Member, Health Transformation Task Force